Monday, April 26, 2010

Youtube Partnership

Well. . I filled out my application today for Youtube Partnership. No clue if I will get it.  If you haven't subscribed to my channel, Please do!  http://www.youtube.com/GonetothesnowDogs

I have been super busy!  The dogs are doing great!  New video going up tomorrow of their Geocaching adventure.  I wish I had more time to type on here, I really do enjoy it, and the community and friends I have been making on here are so awesome!

Once winter ends, my life just gets chaotic!  We are going to be gone this weekend, next weekend, then a free one, then the 3 weekends after that we are booked for things!  UGH!!

Shiloh and Shelby are telling me to send you all their love!

Love,

Shiloh and Shelby's Mom

4 comments:

  1. What is the YouTube partnership thingy that you guys are doing? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are VERY busy! Be sure to take some time to relax....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't know what that YouTube partnership means either but we hope you get it. Have lots of fun, but be sure to let us see you once in a while - we enjoy your posts.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. We definitely have our paws crossed that you will get the YouTube partnership. I hate busy times, so hang in there!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete